A Concentrated Disease Treatment for Freshwater & Marine Aquariums
- Treats Ich
- Treats Velvet (Gold Dust Disease)
- Treats Saprolegniasis
- Treats Trichodiniasis
- Famous Leteux-Meyer Formulation — Improved
- Contains A Safer, More Effective Form of Malachite Green
- Treats Protozoan-Caused Diseases
- Controls Fungal Issues
- Can Be Used Safely On Scaleless Fish
- Highly Effective & Less Stressful To Fish & Bio-Action
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
To treat “ich” disease (ichthyophthiriasis) of freshwater fishes and “marine ich” disease (cryptocaryonaisis) of marine fishes, add 3 drops of Quick Ich-X® per 2 gallons of aquarium water.
For best results: (1) always treat in a separate quarantine/treatment tank, (2) remove activated carbon from filters and clean or replace mechanical filtration media (do not stop filtration!), (3) make at least a 1/3 water change before each addition of Quick Ich-X® (use ULTIMATE® to condition new water), and (4) repeat treatments at least every 24 hours, but no more often than every 8 hours, depending upon the course of the disease (refer to the Quick Ich-X® Product Data Sheet for more information). Continue uninterrupted treatment for three (3) days after visible signs of disease conditions cease. DO NOT OVERDOSE.
CAUTION: Do NOT use Quick Ich-X® with any other medications. Do NOT use with sulfinate or sulfoxylate-based water conditioners. Quick Ich-X® may permanently stain silicone tank sealants, rocks, concrete, plastic objects, clothing, laminate counter tops, floors, furniture and carpeting. Quick Ich-X® may be harmful to some invertebrates (e.g. filter feeders); use caution and observe carefully when treating aquariums with invertebrates. An immediate 50%, or larger, water change should be performed if stress is observed among treated animals.
Store above 60℉ and below 110℉;
keep tightly closed when not in use.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
For aquarium use only
Not for human or veterinary medical use
Not for use on food fishes
Not for use as an economic poison
CONTAINS: water, formaldehyde (<22%), methanol (<7.5%), malachite green chloride (<0.2%).
DANGER: MAY BE HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED!
IF SWALLOWED: Call a physician or Poison Control Center. Drink 1 or 2 glasses of water or milk and induce vomiting by touching the back of the throat with finger, or, if available, by administering syrup of ipecac. Do NOT induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. In case of contact, immediately flush skin or eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes; for eyes get immediate medical attention.