Price is per each husk.
DBS HUSK is from the Chestnut Family and collected locally.
– Rich in Tannins with antibacterial and antifungal properties
– Reduce the chance of bacterial infections
– These tannins also facilitate moulting of shrimps.
– The shrimp either graze on the bio-film that will accumulate on the husk or eat the inner part of the DBS husk as it breaks down over a period of time.
– Cover with boiling water and soak till waterlogged. Rinse before adding to your tank.
– At first, rather start with one or 2 Husks.
WARNING: PLEASE TAKE NOTE
The shrimp will eat the inner part of the husk which will result that the remainder will fall apart making a mess!!
I highly recommend that you place it within a glass dish and don’t move it.
It is high in tannins and tend to make your water tea-like in colour however, this is good for the tank inhabitants.
Highly recommend this also for the BLACK TANK lovers.